Sunday, May 27, 2018

Wish list... sometimes I do dream...

I LOVE this song!!! (Click for smiles...)

The post is MUCH BETTER while listening:
If I had a million dollars... (or just a job) :)

A Fiat:

A House of Prayer:

A guitar worth my singing (I had one this nice at one time... donated it to seminarians and never saw it again) -like a Cordoba Fusion 14 Indian Rose Classical Guitar, for example... (I dream):

Or even just a fun ukulele:


Ingredients for my lotion (East/West Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Olive Oil):

 Good paint for my art (Wow, my Mom actually bought me both of these yesterday! Ask and you shall receive!):


Good Reads (yes, I just want to learn Romanian... I still have a mission with refugees or orphans from Romania yet): 







A guest hermitage next door:
Good Coffee: 


A French Press: 

And maybe a new outfit (nothing crazy): 

(Does liking this Coldwater Creek stuff make me an old lady, 
because Mom said it did? :) )

Oh... and something to keep writing on...


These are all 'wants' -I have lived (and can live) without them... but wouldn't it be nice to have enough for little wants in life as well as needs? If I had a million dollars... 

Jesus is enough, though.


Yes, He's Enough.
Fiat. +

No comments: