Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Hermit Life on Pilgrimage (Mission)... a life of contradiction

Our Lady the Pilgrim Hermit
She lived both...



I am doing the hermit/missionary/crazy Aunt Mary in the world/job thing (trying to do God's will the way He asked, with whom He asked, at least -pray I find some good job until I can live my life of Providence again -God didn't figure into the equation some people's hearts messing things up) -but sometimes I think I should never have left my hole. :) Please pray I can get back to those who I truly entrusted my vocation/soul to...

This heart:


In this life:


A different sort of adoration... God makes up for what we need in order to do His will... my South African 'chapel' -prayer:


Amidst action and love:


The joyful hermit... who has a heart...


A life of contradiction: a hermit make-over...
Something I'd never do in real life, but definitely would allow a child to do; One of those random fun moments of rest in the midst of a grueling vocation... even hermits need to let children love at times. Who was it who said I didn't have social skills? 


There is a time to pray and a time to serve... we simply must listen to God's voice in our Hearts.


Catechism states: 1776 "Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love and to do what is good and to avoid evil, sounds in his heart at the right moment. . . . For man has in his heart a law inscribed by God. . . . His conscience is man's most secret core and his sanctuary. There he is alone with God whose voice echoes in his depths."

No comments: