Thursday, April 5, 2018


I've had huge identity theft and I'm not getting most emails, phone calls or regular mail. Someone is in this blog and I cannot figure out how to get them out -so please be patient while I fight this battle. I have sent normal mail to many people to get either donors or a job to refound my life appropriately -as Jesus asked of me. Even the post office keeps getting 'no mailing address' for me and either my letters are intercepted or returned. If you are in my family and receive my mail, please get it to me ASAP. There is no way that all of the people I have hand-written have not responded. If you have a heart like Jesus and are trying to contact me, please know that I'm not ignoring you -someone is blocking all communication and what Jesus wants for me to be faithful to my life with Him (which someday will allow me to finally help all of you by sharing it with you).
All of my email accounts are also hacked (and doubled -its weird) and I have found many other women (girls) using the same name. Please disregard any e-mails you receive from me as legit unless you know me well and my language is exactly as I would speak. I have not received personal correspondence in months. Those of you who have known me for years know that my emails have been hacked for years... I am still in Indiana stuck at Pleasant Place and still trying to get out and refound my life elsewhere. There are many accounts (including facebook) that have been created with my email address. People think it is funny that 'doubles' have been made of me, but Jesus knows authentic hearts and in the end God will win. 
I pray Jesus comes quickly to fix this. Please -pray for the souls of those involved in any way. Such things are crimes, but more than that they are mortal sins. Lying, stealing, cheating and wiccan are not from God. Sometimes such sin on earth goes unpunished... but Jesus knows hearts. When St. Anthony's books and correspondences were stolen, eventually Jesus exposed the thief and restored it miraculously. I need that. 
in Fiat,
Mary +

No comments: