Sunday, May 30, 2021

Episode 61: Mary Kloska Speaks About Saints Who Were Victim Souls

 “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.” (Galatians 2:20)

“Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I complete what is lacking in Christ’s sufferings for the sake of his body, that is, the church.” (Colossians 1:24)
We can begin with the words of Jesus as He spoke to St. Gemma Galgani in a ecstasy:
“My child, I have need of victims; strong victims, in order to appease the just anger of my Divine Father. I need souls who, by their sufferings, trials and sacrifices, make amends for sinners and for their ingratitude. Oh, if I could make all understand how angry My Father is by the impious world!”
St. Gemma writes:
“I am happy in every way that Jesus wills, and if Jesus wants the sacrifice of my life, I give it to Him at once. If He wants anything else, I am ready. One thing alone is enough for me; to be his victim, in order to atone for my innumerable sins, and if possible, for those of the whole world.”
St. Therese of Lisieux said:
"To offer oneself as a victim to Divine Love is not to offer oneself to sweetness - to consolation; but to every anguish, every bitterness, for Love lives only by sacrifice; and the more a soul wills to be surrendered to Love, the more must she be surrendered to suffering."
To learn about saints who were victim souls, please listen to my podcast this week.
Title: Episode 61: Mary Kloska Speaks About Saints Who Were Victim Souls
Description: In this episode, Mary shares with the listener the great grace that God grants to some souls of being a victim of His Love with Him. All Christian souls are called to a life of sacrifice, and yet some special, chosen souls are asked by the Lord to embrace a state of greater suffering (and greater union) with Him on the Cross. Mary shares stories and beautiful explanations of this sort of graced life directly from the writing of the greatest saints and mystics of the last 150 years. She hopes that the listener will be inspired by a thirst to be consumed with Jesus' immeasurable Love right along with them.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:


No comments: