Sunday, May 9, 2021

Conversion and Healing of Protestants in Pakistan

 This is so beautiful to hear... (even if sad)...

What a beautiful Mother's Day gift to hear that God is using my little nothing book to touch and heal not only Catholics and Muslims, but Christians of other denominations.
All I can do is thank my Urdu translator in Pakistan Aqif Shahzad for doing such an incredible job gardening and watering the seed of my books in the hearts of his people... Read this testimony below!!!
Come Holy Spirit!
"Greetings and wish you a very happy Mother Day,
Three days ago, I got a call from one pastor (he doesn’t belong to a catholic church -he's some other denomination) and he invited me to conduct a short session for a Mother Day program. I said that I would do it happily and I asked him the purpose of this program.
The pastor said that he has a group of young women in his church. And in this group two women were raped about one year back. Then there is a woman whose husband has been in prison because he was falsely accused of blaspheme, he has been in jail for more than four years.
Then next I was surprised to listen to him. He asked that I please share with my group from the book “Holiness of Womanhood”. I asked him how he knew about this book.
Then I came to know that about a few months back this pastor was attending a prayer service in some other church. And there he heard the witness of three women who got hope, peace, comfort and some kind of conversion after reading this book. So he took my contact number from those women and called me.
Then I said yes, and requested that he should also invite men. Because men must also listen to this all. I believe that in Pakistan many women are being deprived of their rights and dignity because of men.
So I went there and I shared chapter 2 “Woman as Gift” and chapter 4 “Woman as Mother.”
Then at the end when I asked them to reflect about the questions that is given at the end chapter 2
"What are my gifts of my body that God gave to me? How is my body a gift?"
Believe me those women who were raped had tears in their eyes. I asked them to write their feelings to God, their charts ( I gave them charts to write) were wet. Even men had tears in their eyes when they listened to them.
At the end of the program I saw a smile on those women and some hope. I promised them that I would give them some books very soon.
(Here are a) few pictures of this program.
Thank you Jesus, thank you Mother Mary and really thank you Mary Kloska.
We always knew that suffering is bad and curse but after reading your books we know suffering is also a gift of God, suffering is also a sign of love."








No comments: