Tuesday, May 4, 2021

A Busy Year!!!

 Pretty busy year!

I got these gems published;
I opened an Artist Shop;
I released a music CD;
I have recorded 58 podcasts/radio programs, plus countless interviews;
And I started an Apostolate -'The Children of the Cross' to pray for priests and persecuted Christians.
I've learned that when the impossible is presented to you, you simply have to take baby steps -do what you can -and then little by little you see what the Lord can multiply from your '5 loaves and 2 fish.'
I don't have copies yet of the Urdu translations of all three -but they are available (or will be again soon) in Pakistan.
Also, we have finished 'Out of the Darkness' (Fuera de las Tinieblas…) in Spanish and are awaiting final editing and arrangements. It should be published this week, or soon afterwards.
Also, Saturday I completed the final everything of my 4th book of the year -'A Heart Frozen in the Wilderness: Reflections of a Siberian Missionary' which is all about mission work in Russia and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart (as Mary prophesized at Fatima).
We've arranged printing in the US, Pakistan and Nigeria and I am presently working on arranging printing in Poland, Belize, Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico and a few other African countries (once their translations are completed).
Please keep praying that God sends generous donors to help with the $5000 needed to reprint in Pakistan and Nigeria -so that the persecuted Christians and suffering Muslim women can receive the drink of Truth, Light, Hope, Healing and Peace.
And THANK YOU all for your prayers... I so need them... and please keep praying!
Jesus, we trust in You. +++

No comments: