Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Originally: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2007


The Importance of Integrity

This is just something I thought was a great reminder for us all...
If I have integrity, it means that I think and act the same regardless of who is watching me.

If I have integrity it means that I live life as if I am always naked before God, Who sees not only my heart, but also my intentions, my thoughts, my actions, and every word.

If I have integrity, it means I do not play games, wear masks or pretend to be someone I am not –I live the truth of who I am.

If I have integrity, it means that I am honest in my life and in my soul –always reflecting the Truth (who is Jesus) and His selfless love.

If you lose integrity in little things (telling ‘little lies’ or changing behavior in little ways in order to manipulate others), you will quickly slip from being yourself. Not only will others not trust you, but you won’t know or trust yourself.

When we die, God will hold our lives up to the light of Truth as He knows it. We must live as if we are looking at ourselves in that mirror now.


No comments: