Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Book Launching Ceremony in Pakistan

 Thank you to all of you who have prayed for and donated to the project of getting my books distributed for free in Urdu in Pakistan.

These books have totally transformed the lives of people in Pakistan. They just celebrated Independence Day with a book launching ceremony of my fourth book -the pictures of this ceremony are below -one person said that even if they were celebrating Independence Day, Christians were not independent yet -yet 'Mary Kloska's books are finally giving us true freedom'. That freedom is what comes in the teachings of Christ and His Catholic Church -especially about the dignity of women, of all human people.
Here is an update on the book launching... please continue to pray for these courageous persecuted Christians (who the Lord is now calling to go out as missionaries to help spread the Gospel of Jesus). And please consider donating to this cause of continuing to spread these books in the Middle East.
"Greetings to you.
Hope you find this message in the best of your health and serving our Lord.
I am really thankful to God and feeling overjoyed to share with you that “A Heart Frozen in the Wilderness” is now available in Pakistan. I was able to have a very beautiful book launching ceremony for this book on 14th of august. It was incredible launching as young people, a few priests and children participated in this event. The day was very symbolic.
It was our independence day. And many participants shared that it is our independence day but Christians are not free and independent yet. One of my regular and active members of the group who has read all of your books said that "after reading Mary Kloska’s book, now finally we are getting free. Now we know the real dignity of women and person." What she said was very true and heart touching.
I have also experienced that your books are bringing people to tears and these tears are washing their guilt.
After this launching a group came to me and they mentioned their desire to go on a mission. They were really touched with your experiences and encounter with God. They felt your closeness with God in difficult times.
I was happy to see their interest in the mission. But I did not know what to say to them exactly. So I asked that certain group to come the next day. At night I prayed a lot and God answered my prayers.
In Pakistan we have five (first we had four) provinces. And every province is different from one another. Sindh is one of these five provinces. I have lived in this place for two years. I had my pastoral work here when I was in seminary. This province has a totally different culture, different language, different customs and different situations. People here are extremely poor.
So the next day I talked to that group and I told them that we cannot go on a mission to any other country. But we can go to this place for a short time on a mission. I told them from my own experience that this place is very rich in culture. This place offers a lot to learn. I have few friends there, I will talk to them to help this group to go there and experience God and pray with them. This book has opened a new door.
I shared this idea with a priest who is with me in 'Children of the Cross'. He was really happy to listen to this. I have requested our all 'Children of the Cross' to pray for this purpose.
I also invited Sozaina’s family. But only her father came. She herself and her mother still taking time to go out and meet people. Her father was very grateful for all the prayers.
Your every book is full of wisdom and love and hope. People here, now, every day praying for you. Whatever you have written in books they did not listen to before. People are being healed.
Thank you very much. I am sharing a few pictures of this launch and some other pictures. I will be sharing a lot more."


















No comments: