Sunday, August 29, 2021

Book for the Persecuted Christians in Afghanistan

 Here’s the Dari cover of my first book for Afghanistan. We changed the cover -taking off my photo and arranging the words to resemble a burka to make it more culturally sensitive to those who might encounter it.

I still need at least $2500 to complete this project (at least to get it launched into Afghanistan).
Please storm heaven and please be generous and help- any donation big or little lifts this cross from my shoulders. Can you be St Simon of Cyrene to me (and the Afghani people) this morning?



From one of my translators:
“I have received a few messages from Afghanistan... These people are really waiting for these books. These people are in pain and suffering so they need to read something that gives them comfort. So I will complete this task at any cost.”
“According to my reliable sources, christians (even many others) are really in trouble in afghanistan.
We have faith in our lady and her son that these books will bring hope and comfort there.
Suffering of christ and Afghani people are similar in many ways.”

No comments: