Sunday, April 11, 2021

Episode 54: Mary Kloska Speaks About Divine Mercy, Hope and Her Little Brother Johnny

 "Jesus answered them, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.

Amen, amen, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just a grain of wheat; but if it dies, it produces much fruit.

Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life.
Whoever serves me must follow me, and where I am, there also will my servant be. The Father will honor whoever serves me.

“I am troubled* now. Yet what should I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But it was for this purpose that I came to this hour.

Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it and will glorify it again.” -John 12:23-28
Jesus asks so much of us, and yet there's great HOPE in His request of sacrifice because He gives us so much more than He asks from us. HIS GIFT OF DIVINE MERCY IS ONE SUCH GIFT OF HIS HOPE.
This week's radio podcast is about Jesus' gift of HOPE and Divine Mercy. I practically apply it to the life (and death) of my littlest brother. Please listen and share!


Title: Episode 54: Mary Kloska Speaks About Divine Mercy, Hope and Her Little Brother Johnny
Description: In this episode, Mary describes the great Mercy of God that sometimes seems incomprehensible or 'severe' to us. She uses the example of her little brother's tragic death as a great act of God's mercy and love for him. She also speaks about the virtue of Hope and shows how God's Mercy always gives us great Hope in His Goodness. She offers 10 sources or reasons to keep Hope in our hearts regardless of the difficulties that one may face in life. By remembering God's merciful gifts that give us Hope, the listener is able to keep that divine perspective on life, as well as joy and peace of heart in all circumstances.

Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn

No comments: