Saturday, April 17, 2021

Children of the Cross Prayer Group in Pakistan

 CHILDREN OF THE CROSS

My translator in Pakistan has done an incredible job forming this little prayer group to meet on Fridays to pray for priests and persecuted Christians, especially in his own country. If you missed my post a few days ago about these new prayer groups, please see it below. I will be starting a prayer group at 3:30 on the First Friday of the month for children to pray for priests and persecuted Christians. All are invited.
Here is Aqif's witness letter about the power of the prayer in these groups. We pray also that God raises up good donors to help us gather a few thousand more dollars to print more books for the persecuted Christians in Pakistan. Come Holy Spirit!














"Greetings to you Mary and Dr. Sebastian
I am very happy to share with you that we had a wonderful prayer session with “Cross of the Children” just now. It was an experience full of the Holy Spirit. Children prayed for all the persecuted Christians in Pakistan and throughout the world. Children also prayed for all the priests in the whole world and also in Pakistan.
We had a special short prayer for the nurses who were recently falsely accused of blasphemy and going through life threats. There were tears in the eyes of all children.
At the end I encouraged all the children to write thank you letters to God for all the priests who always do their best to give us direction.
Next time, I have asked them to bring pictures of the priests and persecuted Christians with them.
I am witnessing that our small room was full of the Holy Spirit.
Thank you to God and thanks to you for your motivation and blessings.
I am sharing a few pictures of today’s prayer session. And please use these pictures to spread our message of peace.
Note: I also need your continued prayers as I have started translating the book “In our Lady’s Shadow – Spirituality of Praying for Priests. I used a few references today from this book and from “Out of Darkness”.
And I am also praying that God may provide us with some funds so to have few more books on Holiness of Womanhood and some free books of “Out of Darkness”
Many people are asking for books but I feel sorry that I cannot give them free. May God provide us some assistance so I may give them as they are really in need.
Once again thanks God for all HE is doing for us. I also thank God for your life Mary. Thanks for being light and hope in our darkness and despair here in Pakistan.
Blessings."

No comments: