Monday, September 7, 2020

Pray the Rosary!!! -54 Day Rosary Novena from September 8 -October 31st



54 DAY ROSARY NOVENA FOR OUR LADY
September 8 (Feast of the Nativity of Mary) - October 31, 2020

“If there were one million families praying the Rosary every day, the entire world would be saved.” ~ St. Pius X

“Give me an army saying the rosary and I will conquer the world.” ~ Pope Blessed Pius IX

I pray the Rosary and Chaplet of Mercy Live (almost) daily on my Facebook page from 6am-7am, if anyone wants to join us then -or come back later to pray with us at your convenience.
All are welcome.
It is powerful to bring your own intentions for us to pray for along with the intentions others write in the comments or have written out at home.

I know that 6am is the time some people are getting ready for work and school, but you can have it on in the background so that your heart is praying with us as you brush your teeth and pack lunches. Or you can come back and listen to it later as you are driving to and from work. Or you can stop by, pray a decade with us and then go on with your day. It is your intention to be with Our Lady that counts before God, not the perfection with which you say each Hail Mary. Jesus wants you to come to His Mother as you can -'just do your best.'
Be a child in it.

If you are part of my sister's Blessed Mother Mary Group, they offer several Live Rosaries during the day besides my own at 6am. My sister Theresa leads one at 12:30pm, my brother Bobby leads one at 9pm, another lady leads one at 7am (starting just when mine is ending) and another man leads one at 11pm. They also live stream rosaries at 3pm from St. Pius in Granger and others at random times throughout the day.

To be honest, my favorite Rosary to pray along with when I am not doing my own is the Franciscan Brothers from New York -you can find it on YouTube here. My Rosaries have reflections between each mysteries, but these brothers simply pray the prayers and it goes pretty quickly.

Sometimes from 11-12am I will join in with the Rosaries being prayed Live in Medjugorje, Bosnia (you can find the Live Stream on MaryTV here). They pause at 11:40am (Eastern time) for Our Lady's apparition.

Most important to God is that you 'pray pray pray.' In Fatima Our Lady said that wars would be stopped simply through praying the Rosary and fasting.

"EVERY HAIL MARY IS LIKE A BLOW ON MY HEAD!"
Fr. Gabriel Amorth (Vatican's Exorcist - deceased) relates that the devil confesses in pain during an exorcism he witnessed, “Every Hail Mary is like a blow on my head. If Christians knew how powerful the Rosary was, it would be my end.” (Book: The Last Exorcist)
Fr. Francesco Bamonte (President of the International Association of Exorcists) writes how the devil confesses in pain about the rosary, "That damned chain and cross!" "It's crushing me, it weighs so much. This chain and cross are killing me!" "Take that chain away, take that chain away!" What chain? "The one with the cross hanging from it. She beats us with that chain." "She is the only one who 'kills' me. She always 'kills' me and always has 'killed' me. She crushes my head with her feet." (Book: Diabolical Possession and the Ministry of Exorcism)


No comments: