Saturday, September 12, 2020

My new website

I'm super excited to share with you that I finally have a website for all of my ministries. My rockin' nephew Nicholas Kloska suggested it to me and its taken forever the past two weeks for me to make it -probably since I've never done anything like make a website before. I put it in 12 languages which you have all contacted me in (unfortunately they didn't have several of the African languages) -but if you need it in another language not there, please just let me know and I'll set it up. I had to use the website translator for it, so I am sorry for the mistakes (if there are any). Hopefully, if people see everything in one place, it will spurn them on to help me with this through prayer, fasting, donated translations, spreading books, art, music, podcasts, etc., as well as financial support. EVERYTHING is appreciated.
Come Holy Spirit!
Please click the link below to check it out. There is also a section where you can email me from the website that connects up with my account.
Mary. Mary. Mama Mary... pray for us on this your sweet Name Day!

Click HERE to go to My Website: www.marykloskafiat.com


No comments: