Sunday, September 13, 2020

Fr. Larry Tucker, SOLT interviews Mary Kloska on Her New Music CD "FiAT." +

Happy Sunday!
This is especially for SOLT people and MUSICIANS! 😇🪕💿🎶🎵
If you are interested at all in the background behind my music, Fr. Larry Tucker, SOLT spent an hour interviewing me yesterday afternoon about my new CD "FiAT." +
Please LISTEN and SHARE!!
We talk about my family, how the Holy Spirit taught me music, the heart and prayer and soul behind it all, how it relates to Dylan, David Bowie, U2, Neil Young, the Beatles (not that I am proposing these people as spiritual models 😂 -we were simply speaking musically speaking) and Irish Folk music, as well as my music's possible future influence on the music industry and especially on Christian Music. Its funny, I was just trying to do a little CD for Jesus -but Fr. Larry with his great experience in the music industry (he just released a very popular CD "So Shine!") really sees something special in what I have done in the 'FiAT' CD.
It is amazing to me that when you give Jesus absolutely everything, how powerfully He can work. I gave up my entire life in the world -a husband and children and worldly success and even using my education in a practical way -so that Jesus could have all of me for whatever He wanted forever. And now He helps me write books, paint icons, do podcasts, speak languages, write music... I am not sure what exactly I am primarily -musician, artist, author, etc,... all I know is that I am Jesus'... that's my identity... and He can do whatever else He wants with me.
If you haven't listened to my CD yet, please LISTEN FOR FREE on YouTube. Its also available on all music outlets.
For more information about my ministries -see:
www.marykloskafiat.com
To help donate to this work (please consider this! -so I can do things like share my music absolutely free) -please see:
www.patreon.com/marykloskafiat
To Listen to my "FiAT" CD FOR FREE:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist…



No comments: