Sunday, June 10, 2018

Whoa! Our Lady of Good Help +



So, I prayed tonight begging Jesus for donors -I don't know what happened to all of my people who always supported me -I've been abandoned for a couple of years here. I asked for a saint to help me and I got St. Marguerite Bourgeous -family of twelve kids and patron of the poor and abandoned (I'm pretty much both). I saw she founded a special shrine to Our Lady of Good Help. I heard someone suggest I pray to her (Our Lady of Good Help) a few months ago and so I thought I'd google a novena. Welp, up popped MY STATUE of Mary from St. Vincent's. That's her title in that statue -Our Lady of Good Help. She loves me as much as I love Her. Please pray a novena along with me for:

1. Donors (a donor big/small a day on gofundme).

2.) Job like Jesus has showed me.

3.) A new vocation 'set-up' -He knows what I need and where.

4.) Healing of relationships (especially all of them I lost from my communication being hacked and my name misused).

5.) Health -so many health problems the past few weeks, and I'm not even close to old yet.

6.) Interior life intentions

7.) Did I say I really need my old routine and donors? Ok, at least for my mail to stop being 'misdirected' or 'lost'. And specifically A car; A apartment/house rented; A job and trustworthy bank.


Our Lady of Good Help, please help me!

O Dear Lady of Good Help, You revealed yourself as the Queen of Heaven to your servant Adele. You gave her a mission to pray for the conversion of sinners, to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to others and to prepare the children for the reception of the sacraments. I trust that as you called Adele to holiness, you are calling me, in my station in life, to live a holy life, devoted to Jesus Christ with the help of your maternal love. I bring before you now my worries and anxieties. I abandon my attachments to them and place them at your feet. I ask you to hear the deepest longings of my heart as I pray most earnestly for: ____________________ (your intention). Dear Lady, you told Adele and you say to all of us “Do not be afraid; I will help you.” Help me now as I place this intention with complete confidence and trust. Amen.

No comments: