Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Father is an Artist...



My Dad is an Artist... yes, Irv Kloska (my earthly Dad) is an artist, but I am talking about my Heavenly Father. He is an incredible Artist and I learn everything I know from Him.



Dad (Irv) asked me to paint a table for him recently (a 'miraculous medal Mary table') -and as I was doing it I got lost a few times as to how to shape the colors and flowers. So I prayed (like I do every time I paint) and slowly but surely my Heavenly Father sent the Holy Spirit and began to teach me what to do -"Take green here -purple swoops here -pink dots here -a stripe of yellow..." and voila -an incredible flower appeared on the table top. My Dad knows what He is doing when it comes to art -He did create the entire universe and any truly beautiful piece of art (regardless of the genre) reflects something beautiful in the mind of God, something He already created. Truth Beauty and Goodness are all three connected to God.


So, after listening patiently and following directions, here is my table top. I pray you all can come to listen to our Father in your lives too... when we do, every action, every word, every breath is like a stripe or pokadot or new color He adds to the canvas of our person and in the end we are His beautiful creation -each person giving glory to Him simply by being 'me'.



No comments: