Thursday, September 2, 2021

Episode 74: Mary Kloska Speaks About Prayer, Tears and Sts. Monica and Augustine

 Saint Augustine tells us: ‘By Your great mercy, O Lord, my tender heart imbibed with my mother’s milk, the sweet name of Christ, Your Son, my Saviour; and ever after nothing, be it ever so learned, ever so polished, ever so true, could, if devoid of this name entirely carry me away.’

“I cannot tell clearly enough,” Augustine emphasized, “what love she had for me, and how with greater anguish she brought me forth in spirit than she had given me birth in the flesh.”
We released my podcast early this week since it is all about this beautiful woman and her faithful love and prayer (and tears) for her son, who we celebrate as a powerful saint.
Please listen, like and share!
Title: Episode 74: Mary Kloska Speaks About Prayer, Tears and Sts. Monica and Augustine
Description: In this episode, Mary Kloska speaks about Jesus' powerful words about faith and prayer. After going through Scripture, she shows the power of prayer in the lives of Saints Monica and Augusine. She explains the efficacy that sacrifice adds to prayer, pointing directly to the tears and suffering of heart that St. Monica added to her prayers that eventually won St. Augustine for Christ.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:


No comments: