Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Announcing a new project for Mexico and Belize.

Announcing a new project for Mexico and Belize.

I was intimated to begin this because printing in Belize is extremely expensive (American prices). But I have received quotes from friends in Mexico about printing my books there and they are much more reasonable. My hope is that some of you out there will have ties to the Hispanic community or who might know people wanting to help the spirituality of the Mexican people. We have upcoming projects in Columbia and Puerto Rico as well -but we are not ready to begin there yet. We will start by spreading these Spanish books to Mexico and getting some English down to my missionary priest friends in Belize.
My goal of this project is to have gathered enough money to begin printing by December 12th, 2021 -the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A (SMALL OR LARGE) WEEKLY DONATION TO THIS GOFUNDME PROJECT FROM NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 12TH.
If I could find a handful of you to make a weekly $5, $10 or $20, $50 donation each week until Dec. 12th, we would be able to at least start the project.
Thank you!! And please pray for this.
Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Juan Diego, pray for us!




No comments: