Sunday, September 5, 2021

Episode 75: Mary Kloska Speaks About Mother Teresa and Jesus' Words 'I Thirst.'

 Happy Feast Day of Mother Teresa!

She’s the inspiration for my podcast this week.
Here's a SNIPPET from her writing about Jesus' words 'I Thirst' and what they mean to her.
Please see the links below for the entire podcast.
Title: Episode 75: Mary Kloska Speaks About Mother Teresa and Jesus' Words 'I Thirst.'
Description: In this episode, Mary explains the core of Mother Teresa's spirituality, being Jesus' words on the Cross 'I Thirst.' She explains how Mother Teresa sought to quench this thirst through her personal love for Jesus, through serving the poor, through bringing Him souls and ultimately through suffering His Thirst with Him. She also draws from other saints' reflections on Christ's words 'I thirst' and invites the listener to quench His thirst through love.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:


No comments: