Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Holiness of Womanhood on Kindle


We finally got the Library of Congress number last night -so my book is available on Amazon today as a Kindle Book. If you do read it, please leave a positive review! The physical books are being printed and will be mailed out to those who pre-ordered soon!

Here's the Amazon link.

Although we had to wait for a bit for the Library of Congress number, it was a huge blessing because Monday morning as my babies at my nanny job napped, I pounded out an additional chapter that I regretted not writing about 'Woman as Wife.' You can see the chapters my book covers here... The icon of the 'Maria Bambina' on the first page won't be in color in the print version because its just too expensive to print that way (4-5 x's as expensive), but I will be making prints of my icons available to purchase soon. Come Holy Spirit!!

To purchase a physical copy see here:
https://enroutebooksandmedia.com/holinessofwomanhood/

No comments: