Sunday, July 19, 2020

Episode 16: The Russian Mission

THE RUSSIAN MISSION
In Fatima Our Lady said, “"God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace... God is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace. If not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."
Pope John Paul II was a very great saint whose life was spared by Our Lady of Fatima when he was shot. Yes, he fulfilled Our Lady’s request. Russia was consecrated. And so, we can all wait in joyful hope for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart.
I have spent a lifetime praying for Russia and serving her people. I wrote a book that will be published next year on my experiences titled “A Heart Frozen in the Wilderness.” I have visited and served in St. Petersburg, the Moscow region (both in the West), as well as Vladivostok and many years both living in and visiting the Krasnoyarsk-Irkutsk area (Eastern Siberia). For now, here are some of my experiences. Please LISTEN and SHARE.
Title: The Russian Mission
Description: In this episode, Mary describes her multifaceted mission work in Russia. She talks about her experiences near Moscow in 1994, as well as in Siberia from 2001-2003 and during her short visits back over several years. She describes the suffering of the Russian people under Communism, the depth of the Russian heart and the great miracles she witnessed there that point strongly to the Triumph of Our Lady’s Immaculate Heart.



No comments: