Sunday, February 20, 2022

Episode 91: Mary Kloska's Out of the Darkness Retreat -Talk #1 Darkness, Stillness and Silence

 Good morning! Two weeks ago I gave a retreat on my book "Out of the Darkness" for a group of about 40 ladies. As I spoke each time about a different mystery of Christ's passion, I noticed that many were brought to tears. Tears can be a sign of love, of compassion and of healing. Tears are a sign, also, of the Holy Spirit. My podcast this week is the first of my talks -I highly recommend getting a copy of my book, 'Out of the Darkness' for Lent this year -and also listen to these 5 talks from the retreat which I will post as my podcast for the next 5 weeks. They will help you begin to prepare for Lent in 10 days and also draw you deeper to His Heart the first few weeks. Please see the links below.

Come Holy Spirit!
Title: Episode 91: Mary Kloska's Out of the Darkness Retreat -Talk #1 Darkness, Stillness and Silence
Description: In this episode, Mary Kloska shares the first of five talks she gave at a retreat about her book 'Out of the Darkness'. She explains who she is and the background of the book -and then she brings the listener into a meditation on the Darkness, Stillness and Silence of the Cross. She talks about the 'nails' of suffering that touch our lives as being concrete, but offers the hope of Christ's presence within that suffering as just as concrete. And she shows how it was in the midst of darkness, stillness and silence that Christ was the greatest light, did the greatest work and spoke the loudest word to humanity.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:

No comments: