Sunday, March 21, 2021

Episode 51: Mary Kloska Speaks about Our Lady in Scripture

 In honor of Our Lady's Feast Day on March 25th, I did my radio/podcast program for 'The Heart of Fiat Crucified Love' on Her presence in Scripture. So often when I read Scriptures about Wisdom or a virtuous Wife or Woman I am reminded of Our Mother -the Perfection of all of these descriptions. In this podcast I take you through a meditation on Our Lady and I hope and pray that by listening and praying through this with me, you may come to know Her, love Her and imitate Her all the more!


Title: Episode 51: Mary Kloska Speaks about Our Lady in Scripture
Description: In this episode, Mary speaks about Our Lady as She is present in Scripture. She takes the listener through Isaiah, Proverbs and Sirach where Scriptures about Wisdom and a worthy 'Woman' can be applied to Her. Mary also speaks about New Testament passages and culminates in Revelation where the Holy Spirit points to Our Lady as the Queen and the icon of the Holy Church in Heaven. This podcast honors Our Lady as the Immaculate One, Who is worthy of our admiration and imitation as She fulfills the plan of God for Her life in every way.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn

No comments: