Wednesday, March 31, 2021

And now PAKISTAN.

 And now PAKISTAN.

"Out of the Darkness" has been printed in Urdu and 1000 copies are being distributed throughout Pakistan.
If you want to be part of this great work, please see my GoFundMe pages.
If you haven't bought your own copy of "Out of the Darkness" yet, please see the link in the comments.
Today my translator wrote to me:
"Greetings and hope you get this message in the best of your health. As I shared with you that these days during Holy Week I am sharing “Out of Darkness” with different groups.
Today I was able to approach one school and one family to share the suffering of God and his love from this book.
Teachers after reading this book were full of tears. They acknowledged that these tears are of deep sorrow for Jesus' suffering as well as joy of his great love.
I was able to give a few books in their school as they promised to read this with a big group on Good Friday.
Then the pictures of a group is a family picture. Where a mother with her children was able to read this book loud. The good thing is that the mother could not read but her small daughter read it for her and the whole group. All praise to God. It was really a feeling that as Jesus is being suffered right before them.
There is a small baby she is my daughter, she cannot read but I just gave her the book so that she can touch and feel it. Somewhere I believe that Jesus is touching her with his wounded and loving hands.
This whole week is busy in spreading the good news from this book. I will be sharing soon again.
Thank you very much Mary, for your love for my people.
Thank you very much Dr. Sebastian for your concern and love and efforts that you put to send the money. I have really no words to say thank you to both of you.
But believe me that your hard work has been rewarded.
Readers in my country find it easy to see their own suffering in this book. Everyday many Christian men and women are being crucified.
Blessings!"










No comments: