Sunday, February 28, 2021

Episode 48: Mary Kloska Speaks on Jesus' Identity -His 'I AM' Statements

 Who is Jesus?

My podcast this week will help you discover that in a deeper way...

Episode 48: Mary Kloska Speaks on Jesus' Identity -His 'I AM' Statements
Description: In this episode, Mary dives deep into Jesus' identity -both as God and Savior. She begins with the words of Yahweh spoken to Moses, where God reveals His Identity as 'I AM WHO AM.' And she touches later on His words in Leviticus which say, 'I AM holy.' Mary then connects this to Jesus' revelation of His Own Identity where He says, 'I AM the Bread of Life,' 'I AM the Light of the World,' 'I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life,' 'I AM the Resurrection and the Life,' 'I AM the Good Shepherd', 'I AM the Gate' and 'I AM the Vine'. She also points to His usage of these words when He is arrested in the Garden of Olives and points to His Words in the Book of Revelation where He says, 'I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.' By reflecting on each of these self-revealing statements of Jesus, the listener is drawn deeper into a relationship with Him.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn

No comments: