Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Two New Icons

 In February I was introduced to a wonderful priest who is big part of the International Commission of Navy Chaplains -and at the end of March he commissioned me to paint two icons which I was able (in God's Mercy) able to complete today.

The First (on the left) is Our Lady, Star on the Sea of Christ's Mercy -She is the lifeboat offered to those stuck in storms, simply by holding out the Mercy of Her Son to them.
The Second (on the right) is Our Lady knitting in prayer as the Holy Spirit knits Jesus together within Her Womb through Her Fiat.
I hope to make copies of these available on my Artist Shop page very soon. And they will be included in my new book "House of Gold" which we hope to publish for the Feast of Our Lady's Visitation on May 31st. Our Lady, Mystic Rose and Star of the Sea, Pray for us!!




No comments: