Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Incredible: Pakistan and Nigeria!

 INCREDIBLE FRUIT IN PAKISTAN!

AND AN OVERWHELMING THIRST IN NIGERIA!
Please take a second to read this, to pray for this, and if you have any mercy in your heart to help donate to this!
If I never printed another book in either place, a tidal wave of grace has already been unleashed -but more books ARE needed. I thank you all for your prayers and help!
First, although we have printed thousands of all of my books in Nigeria, they already ran out of 'The Holiness of Womanhood'. A girls' school with 700 students has requested books for all of their girls and teachers/nurses in the North have requested copies to teach. It would be very helpful to be able to print at least another 1000, possibly 2000 copies for our wounded sisters in Nigeria. Why is this needed? Here the testimony of a few of these people themselves:
"Hi Mary! I got your book. Some copies were sent to our Health Technology College. Where we are trained as nurses to serve people. I was lucky to have one, many didn't get because there were a few copies available. I extend my gratitude to you and the donors. I find the Holiness of Womanhood very interesting to read. I have not finished reading it, but it gives me more insight about my worth and dignity as woman. To be frank with you we really need a book like this in African-Nigeria due to women discrimination. We play second role to men. This piece is satisfying to women, it serves the purpose of making me and others realize who we are and what we can be and how we can be God's image to the world. Thank you in a million. I implore you to help us with more of the book to enable my friends get their own copies. I grew up in an environment where men beat women mercilessly on daily basis. My neighbor beat his wife and naked her for nothing. Just to show that he is in charge of the woman. This has been what I have seen and grown to see as a young lady. When our men return from drinking alcohol the next thing is use the woman as a punching bag. If I get more books I can give teach many younger ones to realize their gift." -a woman
"HELLO Mary! I am so elated to have your book. I was privileged to have the two books. As an African I now learn to respect women the more considering the environment I grew that reduces the woman even to a mere object. Thank you for giving me this book. I pray you have more money to donate more to us in Nigeria." -a young man
"Am finally home for holidays. It's so painful how men treat ladies here. They boast about beating their wives. Women too see themselves second sex to the men. I am going to a Catholic Girls College for retreat and Seminar with the Holiness of Womanhood. I will meet their Principal Monday and we shall start...There are many places on my mind. If you have any money help us to print some copies of Holiness of Womanhood. Women subjugation is high and it breaks my heart to see women been this discriminated. Women don't have certain privileges. I am going to a school with about 700 girls for seminar if things work well, I will take 5 days with them so that they can change their mindset. These are girls whose grand parents were slaves and that mentality of being second to the male has sunken in so badly. We need these books to break the traditions- The Holiness of Womanhood. I have a lot to do with this books. Many schools to use them. I want us to read it together with them holding their own copy while I explain after reading. I have plans and I hope we are able to achieve them. Please Help with copies of Holiness of Womanhood. Thank you Mary for your LOVE." -a seminarian







Secondly, my translator in Pakistan has worked tirelessly to translate my newest book about Russia -he has added his own money, prayer and tears to this work and it is bearing fruit like never before. Here is his letter about the ministry we are helping in Pakistan -we are literally breathing new life, peace and joy into the hearts of those most persecuted, despairing and threatened by torturous murder and death. I am in total awe. I have not yet received enough donations to cover all that I sent to both of these countries a few weeks ago and completely do not have the $1800 needed to print this book. But maybe YOU DO. Can you consider being radically generous to give joy and strength to those who daily risk their lives for Jesus? PLEASE take a moment to read this and please commit to respond -either by gofundme, contacting me personally with a donation, by sharing this post or by daily prayer for those involved. THANK YOU!!
FROM PAKISTAN:
"Greetings to you!
As I shared with you, I finished the translation of “A Heart Frozen in Wilderness” and I would love to write my feelings about this.
I would share that after I completed the translation I was full with the presence of the Holy Spirit. I really didn’t know how to say thank you or how to conclude this experience. I said many prayers of gratitude. But still I felt something was missing. Then I said so many rosaries, but again I felt something was lacking. Indeed this book gave me so much and I wanted to share it with others but didn’t know how to do that.
Then while I was saying the rosary, our lady said that I need to go through this book again. So after going through this book again and again, the Holy Spirit led me to conduct a retreat of about 16 people and share this experience with them. I had conducted retreats many times but this time Mother Mary said to have children in your retreat group. I am humbly acknowledging here that I got inspiration to do a retreat with children from your book “A Heart Frozen in Wilderness”.
So I contacted a group (this group already mentioned their desire to have a retreat) and I took them to the mountain side (this place is about six hours from my place).
This one week retreat was the result of this translation.
I took these kids (along with their parents and teachers) and had a wonderful experience with them. Now this group will be working as a core group with me. The idea to go to the mountain side was to avoid disturbance of city noise and other disturbances.
I used all of your books but mainly “In our Lady’s Shadow” and “A Hear Frozen in wilderness”
I simple shared my experience of translating this book. I told them that while translating I cried and cried to hear about how people are far from God, sometimes I had to stop translation because literally my pages were wet with my tears.
But this was the time when I felt the touch of Hope Spirit in my life.
During the retreat I also felt Our lady’s and Jesus’ presence always around. People kept coming in their breaks to share that mother Mary had talked to them. The result of this retreat was that these small children themselves came to me and said that they have decided that on every Sundays after mass one hour prayer (including meditation and some input) will be dedicated for the conversion of Russian and persecution of Nigeria. These children were so small but I could feel their courage when at night they said rosary in a dark place without telling me. Later they said we wanted to see Our Lady, they added that it is their faith that she would appear here as well as she appeared at Fatima. Children, parents and teachers, all praising God, started singing to Mary and Jesus aloud in this area, I could hear the echo of their worship in the mountains.
They all said that they never had this kind of opportunity. It is there I decided that I would bring a group once a year (it is not easy to bear expenses. But God provided) here or whenever possible.
Thank you very much Mary Kloska. Now a really large number of People (especially women and children) know you here. Many families have been converted by you. Many men have changed their mind after reading your books. Many children have found meaning in church after going through your books. Your books, your voice. Your message is like a prophet in my place. You have brought families close to God.
After writing so much still I feel I could not express the richness and my true feeling that I have gone through after this translation. I never thought that I would conduct a retreat for children along with their parents and teachers. But this book made it possible. Teachers said they would love to read from Mary Kloska’s books in their assembly so all children can listen.
Thank you very much. I am sharing pictures of this retreat with you.
(Translation is complete, I have attached Urdu book and cover page as well. I have tried to convert the book into PDF form but could not do it as there are many pictures in it. And Urdu software is not very good. But I am trying. Now the book is complete. I have visited the printer and we need 1800 Dollars for one thousand copies. And to start we need 900 Dollars. So the total amount for one thousand books is 1800 Dollars. I feel this is Our Lady's wish that this book should be available in my place. Now a large number of people (when I say large I mean it very big number) know Mary Kloska. And now they are eager to know more about your experience. I know it is not easy yet I believe God will provide. I have attached the book and cover book as well.)
Blessings and thanks again!"













No comments: