Tuesday, June 8, 2021

From Pakistan today!


Please pray that we get the money we need to complete printing of these books in Pakistan and Nigeria!
“Greetings in the name of our Lord!
Mostly I visit communities on weekends. But sometimes if I feel that I am needed I cannot refuse. Same thing happened today. I got a call from a rural community. This place is located far from Lahore (My place), indeed this is a persecuted community. Poverty is beyond our imagination. Still many people here can read and write.
Today I was asked to share the book “Out of Darkness”. As you can see in the pictures I was welcomed warmly. I was surprised to see the number of people, almost seventy of them. And only six were men. So when I saw a big number of women, I also shared “Holiness of Womanhood”. In this place every house has terrible stories. They do not have enough to eat, they do not have equal rights (even not basic human rights). Being Christians they are deprived of rights. Few can read and write, still they are offered only low jobs. Many of the women work in big houses, and there they are physically, psychologically tortured every day. They cannot even complain.
I spend a couple of hours with these women, young, old, and even children. The whole group including me had Holy Spirit experience. Since many of them could not read, I had to read aloud for them. I also invited young women who could read to lead.
At the end “Out of Darkness” and “Holiness of Womanhood” were able to turn their tears into joy, their hopelessness into hope, and their uncertainty into peace. At the very end a group of young children did a cultural dance to say thank you to God for their life. Before this talk this group could not imagine dancing. They were really sad and felt dark. After this they experienced out of darkness.
At the end, one decade of Rosary was recited for Mary Kloska of her love for our people. I also mentioned “In our Lady’s Shadow”, and I promised that next time I would read that book to them.
Now it is 12:50 a.m. I wanted to write to you tomorrow in the morning, but the woman said that please just go home and say thank you to Mary Kloska. So I promised them.
Blessings to you Mary, and once again thank you God who chose you for our people. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM ME AND FROM TODAY’S GATHERING OF WOMEN.”











No comments: