Friday, June 19, 2020


What is Mary Kloska's real vocation?
I am asked this constantly by people over and over again.
The answer is a complicated one -and yet quite simple.
Ultimately, my vocation is to love- and to love faithfully unto and through the Cross.

Charity prevents me from explaining the details of a lot of people’s questions. There is no reason to speak of injustice or other people’s sins. My Mom always taught us, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.”
But the beautiful thing is that my life's vocation has embedded me deeply into the Heart of Jesus Crucified. In some ways, my vocation has been that of crucifixion- the ultimate call of love, to love. And love is taught to us and brought to fruition within us through the Cross.

Several people asked about getting a copy of the talk I gave at St. Vincent’s last night on “My Vocation of Love”. Thank you to my niece Regina Murphy for putting this together for me to get on YouTube!

No comments: