Saturday, March 25, 2017

Family pictures -some from 50 years ago... some from more like 10... but all of them fun...

 Sorry if I missed people, these are just random pictures I found already on the computer:
 Grandma Kloska and Mary:

Jenny and Mary:
 Bobby and Mary:
 Limo trip to Grandma/grandpa Kowrachs and Kloskas...

 Sam:
 Grandkids:

Pleaseant Place:

BJ and Mary:
 I LOVE this picture of Joey with me in high school -male fro...:
 We did braids... (Thomases, Nolans and Aunt Mary):

Theresa's girls with Aunt Mary:
 Sisters:
 
 Nieces and Nephews with Aunt Mary:

 Lourdes and the Swicks... AWESOME:
 Cousins, cousins...
 And adoration:
 Kathy and Mary -'She wore the dress and I stayed home...':
 Bobby and the girls:

Remember when we always had multiple babies?

 My favorite picture of Jeff...
Reminds me of JPII:

 Monica one of those fun mornings together with me during Bobby's cancer:

Chocolate and Vanilla -Grace and Catherine:


Caroline, Melissa, Margy and Mary:

Joey and BJ:

Joey Joey needs a son with hair like his:




Jenny down to Joey and Zach/Adam who we babysat I think:

Jenny, Mike and Jeff:


 Jeff so cute:


Jeff and Mike pictures (and baby Joey here):




Grandpa Kowrach:

 Grandma Kloska and her house:

Dad's family meeting with the bottom half:
 Wisinski's for dinner:

Dad -Theresa through Mary...
 No wonder I never got proposed to... no one EVER wanted to see me like this!
 David, Johnny, Mikey and Brendan:
Me jamming to Dad's harmonica:
 Dad:

Cheryl, Mom (and Kathy?) Jeff, Dad, Mike:
 Cheryl:
 Just those boys...

 Mike, Jeff, BJ, Joey:
 Bobby:

Bobby, Lisa, Mike, Cheryl (and probably Karen and Jenny's heads):
 Bobby and Mike:
 Bobby and Friskey:
 BJ, Mike, Jenny, Jeff, Mary...
 BJ:
  BJ and Bobby:
 BJ McKay... :)

Theresa and Cheryl:
 Mom/Dad and Mary:



Mom
 Mike, Jeff and Joey on top:
 Mike:


 Mary and Dad (and then Johnny):
 Mary and BJ:


 Lisa and Dad...

 Bobby, Lisa, Theresa -Jeff, Jenny Mike -Mary



Kathy and Mike:
 Kathy and BJ (and foster baby I think):


 Karen, Cheryl and Theresa:
 Karen and Dad:
 He was truly a gem:

 So was he Joe Joe:
 Great-grandpa Casimir shortly before he died (w/ Joseph Casimir):
 Dad, Joey and Kathy:
Mom and Theresa:

No comments: