Saturday, August 15, 2020

Pray bravely...




Well, He did it!
Jesus finally did it.
He answered my prayer and so now I am overwhelmed. 😅🌻
He somehow combined together in my life these two spiritual objectives that I have prayed over for 20 years and I'm about to take these down from my bathroom wall because His trust in me is just too much. Sometimes I think Jesus forgot how little and incapable little Mary is. I am seriously tempted to stop praying this:

#1.) The Prayer of Jabez.
I have prayed it for years. God expanded my territory all over the world, to all ethnicities, languages, age groups, socio-economic classes, religions -in active ministry, as a contemplative hermit, in simple everyday coffee drinking ☕️ Aunt Mary life... and now through social media (which I am brand-new to within the past year) I can't handle any more 'expansive territories'. I am not famous like famous Catholic musicians, actors, apologists or important people. I am truly 'just little Mary.' BUT, over 5000 people have personally contacted me over the past 6 weeks... I can't keep up. I don't even have time to pray about how Jesus wants me to answer each one like I always do... I just follow my gut.

It broke my heart today when someone messaged me angry that I wouldn't chat with him. I tried to explain what I did on that post a few weeks ago -if he had some specific or important questions then ask, but I couldn’t just chit chat- and he wrote me that "Jesus always made time for EVERYONE." I am just too little. Too limited. I am trying to meet people solely to help them get to heaven -and the best way I see that (especially with my work and contemplative needs) is to reach many through books, podcasts, etc., I could repeat myself over and over and over to people about interior healing or humility or trust... but I can't... so I told everyone at one time through podcasts. This is all such a sacrifice for me, I wish it would be enough for people... I wish they could see my love. I would LOVE to have the time to get to know some of these incredible people who contact me, some because we could bear greater fruit together, others in order to help with their problems, etc., The opportunities to help people become saints are so expansive right now I simply can't keep up. Yes, God wants my spirituality spread to people everywhere... how could He not want me to share the Catholic Church's riches with all those begging from me... this is just so complicated with the limits of time. I have such a deep need for solitude and prayer... such a pile of work in so many different languages and areas... so little time... Like U2 would say, I am constantly 'Running to Stand Still.'

The Prayer of Jabez works... if you pray for God to conform you to Himself and then to use you expansively to conform others, He will without limit -because His desires for each human heart are so limitless. I always thought that I would die someday from a melted heart... just from my heart being such a fire of His Love that it would melt... but these days I think I might die of my heart exploding with so much of His grace and love for people everywhere... everywhere that I cannot reach by myself. These days when my only strength -only support -only help is His Thorn in my side I hear Him encourage me with a whisper... 'My Grace is Sufficient for Thee.'

#2.) "Be Who You Are." St. Catherine of Sienna said this... but my confessor has pounded this into my head for a decade. "Why do you care what people think, Mary? Do what God wants. It doesn't matter what some Bishop or your family or the world or yada yada think of you. Please Jesus. Just be "Mary." That's all He desires." And then... St. Catherine says through that alone you will 'set the world afire.'

Well, I am getting messages from all of you of incredible miraculous ways that God has brought me to you as an answer to your prayers whispered in fear, in dejection, in hopelessness... in Pakistan... in Sri Lanka... in Egypt... in Colombia and Brazil. "I prayed and then God showed me your profile on Facebook and you are the answer to my prayer." How can anyone possibly say this to little 'ol 'Mary Kloska'? They can not because of me, but because of Jesus Who I have tried to allow to live as a fire of Love in me. Jesus said, "I came to set the earth on fire and how I wish it were already ablazing!" Then many years later He inspired St. Catherine of Sienna to say, "Be who God created you to be and you will set the world on fire..." We can answer this desire of Jesus' (His desire for the world to be set on fire) simply by being who God created us to be. 🔥

Three or four people have contacted me and literally asked if I could bring them to the US (because their situations were so dire) and they would be my slave and do whatever I needed. First of all, that is sad and impossible for me to do... but secondly, my response was that God was present with them where they were. He didn't want a knight in shining armor to come and take all suffering from them by bringing them to a Hollywood life (which I completely don't live, by the way.) God needs saints everywhere. And that was my answer to them. I can't be in Asia right now... but they can. And there are souls who will not get to heaven unless they remain in their country -in their difficult situations -with hearts trusting Jesus, calling out to Jesus, radiating Jesus... God needs them to be saints right where they are.

So I write this today to encourage you to pray bravely, fiercely, radically... don't fear to ask Him to enlarge your territory (for His great purposes) and don't fear when He does it... just surrender to His work, His plan, step by step. I am like a one-year-old standing on Jesus' feet holding His hands and He is stepping, walking, doing all. I am just with Him. That's how He wants to work IN EVERYONE'S LIFE.
Everyone's.
And don't seek to please others... seek only to please God... don't seek to just carry one candle into the world... be who He created you to be and then allow Him to be a fire in you. I spoke of this in the podcast I posted on Russian spirituality. Don't be a little lamp plugged into the wound of His Heart... allow His Heart to unite with yours and be a Fire of Love within you. Don't just speak words from time to time that spread light... like lightbulbs coming from your mouth... instead allow Him (both in joy and in pain) to CONSUME you with the fire of His Love and then be a fire with Him.

That's probably enough for tonight.... Rest in Him. And never be content with being less then who He created you to be, which in turn will transform you into fire.... in this, you can spread His Love like wildfire over all the earth (and into purgatory too! 🙂 )

"At the end of life we will solely be judged on Love." -St. John of the Cross

http://fiatlove.blogspot.com

https://wcatradio.com/heartoffiatcrucifiedlove/

https://marykloskafiat.threadless.com

https://enroutebooksandmedia.com/holinessofwomanhood/

No comments: