Saturday, August 22, 2020

Happy Feast Day of the Queenship of Mary!!
So many blessings and gifts that I want to share with you. This first picture is an icon of Our Lady that I painted yesterday for Her Feast Day today. She’s available on my Artist Shop.
I ask for prayers tonight as I have a video interview with Timothy Schmalz. He’s an incredible Vatican sculptor who will be interviewing me about my artwork and my new Artist Shop https://marykloskafiat.threadless.com
He’s also involved with a fascinating program on Dante through my publisher- you can see it here: https://enroutebooksandmedia.com/helpdantehelpitaly/
Those who have ordered my products have told me that the quality is very good!!
My interview with Timothy will be posted tomorrow.
ALSO, today my first CD, “FIAT” is being released on 150 syndications. They said that Spotify might take a few more days. Here’s a link to Amazon Music. You can also order a CD through Amazon and they will create and send it to you. That option would really help me:
If you click on the last picture in this series you can listen to one of my songs from the CD for free!!
Lastly, my podcast that will be up this weekend on YouTube and radio syndications is about my new book, “The Holiness of Womanhood “. Please join me in listening to my explanation and at the beginning is a NEW SONG that I wrote about Jesus and Women. I will post the link tonight!!



No comments: