Tuesday, August 18, 2020

"Fiat." CD Will Be Released August 22nd, the Queenship of Mary




So, AUGUST 22 I RELEASE MY MUSIC CD -"FIAT".
CLICK on the picture on the below to LISTEN to a pre-view.
So, why not…? Why not publish a book in English, work on eight translations, get two more books ready for publication, write three more, keep up a blog, do weekly video podcasting and radio in multiple languages, open an Artist Shop full of icons and the like, and release a music CD all within the same month? Oh- and work full time& pray several hours a day... and stop by my parents to carry in their groceries, water their tomatoes and even try to brush my teeth once in a while? ðŸ˜‚😂😂Jesus is funny.
He is keeping this contemplative heart very busy these days.
I know, I know, "Just say, 'yes,' -one heartbeat after heartbeat...at a time' is all He asks.

So… I'm releasing a CD this week (August 22- if nothing goes wrong before then). But its all set to be released. I really want to gift to the world what Jesus has given to me for 30 some years. I mean, I'm 43, but really He’s intensely been forming me for about 30 years.
So on August 22 I will finally (after years and years of sitting on it) release that first CD of mine called “Fiat”.

I am waiting until August 22 because it's the feast of the Queenship of Mary and she is my Queen and my everything. It’s all for Her and with Her and in Her etc. etc. etc. So in order to honor Her I will share this little gift with anybody who would be interested in having it.

The CD is something that I professionally recorded many years ago. I made copies and gave it to some people and it's been used often on retreats. Those of you from Holy Cross College remember how my brother used it with campus ministry for all of the campus ministry retreats. It's simple guitar and voice -all of the songs that I wrote really were given to me in prayer -and the CD has a back up guitarist who was a priest friend of mine in Poland and who has asked to remain nameless.

I've actually never downloaded a song off the Internet myself. I've never used, let alone owned, an iPod. I know absolutely nothing about digital music. But my dear nephews in LA (who are in the music industry -the jingle for Mike's Hard Lemonade right now was written and produced by my nephew Matthew) have coached me a tiny bit and I think that I found a platform that can distribute my stuff without a whole lot of hullabullu on my part. It will be available on iTunes, Apple Music, AmazonMusic and about 150 other outlets and syndications. There will also be the possibility to order a hard copy CD from Amazon that they will fulfill. Their graphics aren’t quite as beautiful as mine, but Fiat. This is the path that the Lord opened before me.

I really hope that all of you come to love this music in the same degree that the students at Holy Cross did, that my priests and friends in Russia did, that the bishop and the people I shared it with an Africa did, and especially as my nieces and nephews have. And I do hope that sometime very soon I will find a way to professionally record my newest songs for a second CD. I really love that Maria Bambina one and I'll probably just put my own little phone recording of it back up for you all here on September 8.

I will let you know more details of how exactly you can get my new CD (both as a download or a physical CD) by the end of the week. I don't always understand what Jesus asks of me, but step by step we fulfill His will and travel towards heaven.

In the meantime, take a listen for free to one of the songs below -its my and everyone else's favorite.
"May You never be alone, Jesus, in the Fire of Your Love!"
Come Holy Spirit!!


No comments: