Sunday, October 10, 2021

Episode 80: Mary Kloska Speaks About Tithing and Almsgiving

 When I recorded and planned my podcast for this week, I was totally following the Holy Spirit -I didn't realize that the Sunday Mass readings were about this very topic: singlehearted love for God, keeping one's heart and treasure for Him and the gift of tithing and almsgiving. When I saw it all line up, I realized that He must really want to share this message with you.

I won't be able to put SNIPPETS of this up this week, so I ask you to PLEASE hit the link below and watch this, like this and share it. Its an important message for the world.
And if it inspires you to want to help donate to spread the gospel, please see our gofundme link:
Title: Episode 80: Mary Kloska Speaks About Tithing and Almsgiving
Description: In this episode, Mary Kloska talks about the important age-old spiritual practice of tithing 10% of what one has to the Lord and the importance of almsgiving not only for those one helps, but also for the soul of the giver. She goes through the Scriptural basis of tithing, showing where the Lord asks this of us in Scripture (both the Old and New Testament). She shares a children's book about 'Roxy the Ritzy Camel' and how one has to rid themselves of attachment to material items in order to enter heaven. And she shares the wisdom of the saints speaking about this practice of tithing and almsgiving as well.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer

Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:

No comments: