Sunday, October 3, 2021

Episode 79: Mary Kloska Speaks About Media, Evangelization and St. Maximillian Kolbe and Bl. Carlo Acutis

 Its no secret that social media has been having a hayday censoring and blacklisting me -daily I receive notices that their community standards don't like my rosaries, my books, even just my name or pictures of my art... And while this can be disconcerting, we all know that God has the upper hand. I look to the saints who went before us to inspire and pray for my work in this regard. And they are the impetus behind this week's podcast. I hope you will take a few minutes, listen, enjoy, share, like, etc., When we each do our little part, the whole world changes.

Title: Episode 79: Mary Kloska Speaks About Media, Evangelization and St. Maximillian Kolbe and Bl. Carlo Acutis
Description: In this episode, Mary talks about the work of spreading the Gospel in the world. She speaks both about the great fortune of having modern technology at our fingertips, but also about the struggle that the world will put up against the Light of Christ. She uses two modern-day saints to show us the way through the web of media and technology -how they harnessed the good and fought the bad in their own missions. Explaining the life and work of both St. Maximillian Kolbe and Bl. Carlo Acutis, she inspires the listener to ever push forward to glorify the Lord throughout the entire world through modern ways of evangelization.
Audio:
and
Podchaser
Podcast addict
Spotify
Deezer
Spreaker
Castbox
Google podcasts
Iheart radio
Jiosaavn
Video:



No comments: