Sunday, January 10, 2021

Polish, Spanish and English.... Bearing God's Fruit!

 

My tree is growing! I feel like this tree in the last picture... I can’t keep up.

***If you read my book and liked it, please leave a review on Amazon (although several of you told me that you tried and were having problems... but please keep trying!) Thank you. +++
Jeśli znasz kogoś (lub jakieś parafie, ośrodki rekolekcyjne lub księgarnie) w Polsce (lub polską sekcję Chicago lub Grand Rapids, MI), kto byłby zainteresowany moim polskim tłumaczeniem "Świętości kobiecości", przekaż Amazon link (dla osób fizycznych) i link do strony książki mojego wydawcy (dla księgarń, szkół i grup kupujących hurtowo - którym przysługuje zniżka). I proszę, módlcie się o tę pracę !!!
If you know anyone (or any parishes, retreat centers or bookstores) in Poland (or the Polish section of Chicago or Grand Rapids, MI) who would be interested in my Polish translation of "The Holiness of Womanhood", please pass on the Amazon link (for individuals) and my publisher's book page link (for bookstores, schools, and groups who buy in bulk- who get a discount). And please pray for this work!!!

No comments: