Friday, June 8, 2018

satan needs a mom...


What would have the world been like if satan had a Mom to teach him manners, kindness, etc.,? I was thinking about this today when I got and read a letter of recommendation from the Sisters in Africa for my work with their children. They said that I was a very good mom (I tried to be and I still am through prayer). I started thinking about how everyone (even orphans) need a mom and I am honored to still be considered the mother of these little souls. I started thinking about how evil the evil one wouldn't be if he experienced true love. How can one encounter a real look or gesture of love and not be changed? When I consider satan's lack of manners, let's say, in his dealing with me, I ponder what would happen if satan was given a mom to teach him love. Maybe he wouldn't be so very rude and cruel. Its frustrating. If he was a person, I'd chalk his rudeness and unkindness up to just not having had a good mom. But he's a spirit and I guess Mary is the Mother of all Angels but he must have gotten adopted out because no child of Mary could ever behave like this creature. He's really cruel and knows just how to get me where it counts -he punches my heart out. Anyway, just a random thought this morning... what if God entrusted satan in forced obedience to His Mother. I bet she'd convert him! Who cannot be converted by our Mother?


Its just another reason I love our Lady -She's the best Mom in the world!

No comments: