Saturday, November 13, 2021

“Raising Children of the Cross: the Spiritual Formation of Children “ is Now Available!


 God bless you all! 

My NEW BOOK about the spiritual formation of children is NOW available in paperback on Amazon. Click below to get copies as gifts for Christmas. 

What awesome gifts to give your children's teachers and catechists at school!

Unfortunately, Facebook has blocked all links directly to my Catholic publisher's pages (En Route Media and Books) about my books -but if you put the title in google I am sure it will come up. Also there will be more information on my website soon (also blocked by Facebook) at www. marykloskafiat .com  

The book is connected to (but NOT limited to) the Apostolate I started called 'Children of the Cross' which is prayer groups of children who gather monthly or weekly (and in Pakistan daily) to pray for priests and persecuted Christians. This present book will help in the formation of these groups, but it is in no way limited to just those who gather children to pray. It has to do with spiritual formation of children in general.

Coming from a family of 13 children and many foster children and having 75 nieces and nephews my entire life has always been children. And having served in orphanages and teaching children in missions all over the world has really caused me to spend lots of time praying about the spiritual formation of children. And presently having been a nanny to many large families I have been able to implement what the Lord has shown me about children on a day to day basis. I hope and pray that this book is a gift to all of you as well.

Click HERE to purchase!!!

No comments: