Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Apartment of Prayer

Sometimes our vision of God’s call is a little different than how He chooses to unfold it.. Sometimes God has to ‘tweak’ our life, basically because free will gets in the way of His work. Yet when a soul ardently seeks His will, God finds a way to let it be done in one’s life. I wasn’t able to find donors to open a house of prayer, but God is accomplishing His will in another way in a little apartment.

Here is my simple, ordinary ‘Bethany House of Prayer ‘, a place where I hope Jesus can find a place to rest His Head. My day is split between a simple life of prayer and caring for triplet babies. 

Thank you to those who have tried to help me. I pray that as God continues to put good people on my path that God will bless them abundantly.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog and prayers and absolutely beautiful. I struggle with my Faith and its been so hard for me to pray, and to be able to listen for God's voice and to discern his will in my life. Thank you for your word and prayers, they are inspiring. I am doing the St. Jude Novena right now, and besides asking for my Husbands health to improve, I am asking St. Jude to help me find my Faith again. To be able to feel God's love again. To feel Our Holy Mother again. I know God gives us many crosses to carry in our lives, and I gladly pick up mine and carry it, but somehow, I got lost along the way. Your words bring Christ right to the forefront, where he belongs, and your words shows the love in your heart for Christ. God's blessings for you always. I look forward to your posts..

Sr. Marie said...

Lovely apartment! You have the best religious art I have seen!