Friday, May 12, 2017

Hermitage Resurrected...

Its resurrected... sometimes Jesus is so beautiful... no Blessed Sacrament, but I put my old pix there to remind me that His Heart is the Eucharist and is beyond time and space... if angels brought the Eucharist to the children at Fatima, Jesus can make His presence available through many means...


St. Francis, John of the Cross and a Little Therese (Teresa of Avila and two other saints are with John but you can't see them well)...


My angel guardians...



Our Lady of Perpetual Help is the patron of those who have really lost their way... but Jesus and Mary are my way...


And just happened to kill two snakes in the process (although they were by the house while I was cleaning stuff for Mom&Dad -ironically, I've never seen one up by my hermitage in the woods)...

Another irony, now that this is set up perfect, a kind person offered a house where I could start fixing it up as a prayer house among the poor... it would really be helpful now to have a car so I could get back here for retreat/prayer as I try to start something similar for the poor. 
Info on GoFundMe (click there)
Jesus, we trust in You. +

No comments: